Horse Worm Count Kit - commercial yards
Worm egg count kit for yards of 10 or more horses to test for infection levels of adult, egg laying redworm and roundworm in equines, including horses, ponies, donkeys and mules. Test kit includes everything you need to take and send a sample including pre-paid voucher(s) for laboratory testing.
Yards of 10 horses or more can access the postal worm count service at our commercial rate of £6.25 per sample - that's £7.50 including VAT. A minimum of 10 samples to be returned in one go please.
Kit Price Includes:
- a pot to collect a faecal sample for each horse
- a yard information leaflet
- one voucher for the laboratory processing of the tests
- a single pre-paid envelope to send the sample to the lab
- a worming record sheet
- Usually a compostable glove would be included but not currently due to COVID-19
Test price includes veterinary approved worming advice from our friendly team of qualified SQP's if required. Please phone, email or contact us on our Facebook page.