Christmas Opening Hours 2023
01 December 2023
For the laboratory and office
Over the Christmas Holidays our lab and office will be operating a reduced hours service but we’ll test all samples, report results and send any shop orders each day there is a post. We'll be back to our normal hours from Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
Due to reduced postal deliveries over the festive period, please avoid sending samples in the post between Monday 18th December and Tuesday 2nd January to avoid them being held up in the system and arriving too old to test.
As usual we’ll do our best to respond to any urgent queries as soon as possible. If you need a direct response out of hours, then please send these via Facebook messenger.
Thank you for your support and custom through another busy year. The Westgate Team wishes you a very merry Christmas with your family, friends and animals and a happy, healthy year ahead in 2024.
Westgate Labs Christmas opening hours:
- Friday 15th December: Office Christmas Party Lab & Office closed from 1pm
- Monday 18th – Friday 22nd December : Lab Open - Office reduced hours 9am to 4pm
- Monday 25th December : Lab & Office Closed
- Tuesday 26th December : Lab & Office Closed
- Wednesday 27th December - Friday 29th : Reduced hours to test samples and send shop orders.
- Monday 1st January : Lab & Office Closed
- Tuesday 2nd January : Lab & Office Open
EquiSal Christmas opening hours:
Last day for EquiSal tests in 2023 will be 22nd December.
Please be advised that the Austin Davis Biologics laboratory and office will be closed from 23rd December to 1st January inclusive and emails will not be monitored. EquiSal suggest that serum samples sent prior to this date are sent using Next Day Special Delivery to ensure they arrive in time due to seasonal postal disruption.
- First EquiSal saliva test run of 2024 – 3rd January.
- First Small redworm blood test run of 2024 – 3rd January.
- First Tapeworm blood test run of 2024 – 5th January.
EquiSal will refrigerate samples received over the holiday period ready for testing in 2024. (EquiSal samples are stable for at least 3 weeks at room temperature, longer when refrigerated)