Christmas Opening Hours 2022
06 December 2022
For the laboratory and office
Over the Christmas Holidays our lab and office will be operating a reduced hours service; we’ll test and send any shop orders and results each day there is a post (subject to post strikes) but the main office will remain closed for general enquiries. We'll be back to our normal hours from Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Due to ongoing postal strikes and reduced postal deliveries over the festive period, please now delay sending samples in the post until Tuesday 3rd January to avoid them being held up in the system and arriving too old to test.
As usual we’ll do our best to respond to any urgent queries as soon as possible. If you need a direct response out of hours, then please send these via Facebook messenger.
Thank you for your support and custom through another year. The Westgate Team wishes you a very merry Christmas with your family, friends and animals and a happy, healthy year ahead in 2023.
Westgate Labs Christmas opening hours:
- Thursday 15th December : 9am - 12pm only (closed pm for staff Christmas lunch)
- Friday 16th December : office & lab open as normal 9am – 5pm
- Monday 19th – Friday 23rd December : reduced hours to test samples and send shop orders (postal strike dependent)
- Monday 26th December : closed
- Tuesday 27th December : closed
- Wednesday 28th December - Friday 30th : reduced hours to test samples and send shop orders (postal strike dependent)
- Monday 2nd January : closed
- Tuesday 3rd January : office & lab open as normal 9am – 5pm
The Austin Davis Biologics laboratory and office will be closed from 23rd December to 2nd January inclusive. Samples received over the holiday period will be stored in fridges ready for testing in 2023. (All samples are stable for at least 3 weeks and longer if refrigerated).
Last day for despatches in 2022 – 22nd December.
Last day for all tests in 2022 – 23rd December.
First EquiSal test run of 2023 – 4th January.
First blood test runs of 2023 – 6th January unless demand requires an additional test run on 5th January.