Discontinued retail stock - Yard pack of 15 worm egg counts to be used in one go
RRP £112.50, now £90. We're selling off these kits with a 20% discount on RRP to clear space in our stock room. The same high quality testing and advice service but in the old style packaging of our previous retail range. Available while stocks last!
This pack includes 15 x worm egg counts to test for infection levels of adult, egg laying redworm and roundworm in equines, including horses, ponies, donkeys and mules.
A minimum of 10 samples to be returned in one go please so cannot be used several times for fewer horses.
- a pot to collect a faecal sample for each horse
- a yard information leaflet
- one voucher for the laboratory processing of the tests
- a single pre-paid envelope to send the sample to the lab
- a worming record sheet
- Usually a compostable glove would be included but not currently available due to COVID-19
Test price includes veterinary approved worming advice from our friendly team of qualified SQP's if required. Please phone, email or contact us on our Facebook page.