Horse Worm Egg Count Kit and EquiSal Test
Test for redworm, ascarid and tapeworm with these two handy test kits. Includes full collection kit for both tests with instructions and pre-paid vouchers for laboratory testing. Suitable for use with all equines including horses, ponies, donkeys and mules.
Designed for all samples to be returned at the same time. The worm egg counts come back to our Northumberland address and EquiSal to the Kettering laboratory.
Kit Price Includes:
- a pot to collect a faecal sample for each horse
- vouchers for the laboratory processing of each test
- a single compostable glove (usually included but not currently due to COVID-19)
- a single pre-paid envelope to send the faecal samples to the lab all together
- a saliva collection kit and barcode for each horse
- a single pre-paid envelope to send the saliva samples to the lab all together.
Test price includes veterinary approved worming advice from our friendly team of qualified SQP's if required. Please phone, email or contact us on our Facebook page.
- kit for 1-4 horses £28.90 per horse
- kit for 5-9 horses £27.90 per horse
What our customers say
Horse 4Count Season Pack
I have a tricky horse, he can have a worm burden even when his fellow herd mates do not so I have to keep an eye on this with regular checks. I have used Westgate Labs worm counts for many years now and thankfully as a result of their reliable, efficient service we are on top of the situation.
Thank you Westgate Labs, much appreciated.