Horse Worm Egg Count Kit
Worm egg count kit to test for infection levels of adult, egg laying redworm and roundworm in equines, including horses, ponies, donkeys and mules. Test kit includes everything you need to take and send a sample including pre-paid voucher(s) for laboratory testing.
Simply select how many horses you wish to test between 1 and 9, all samples to be returned together in the envelope provided. If you would like to test on multiple occasions please purchase our 4count season pack.
Kit price includes:
- a pot to collect a faecal sample for each horse
- an information leaflet
- a voucher for the laboratory processing of the tests
- a single compostable glove (usually included but not currently due to COVID-19)
- a single pre-paid envelope to send the sample(s) to the lab in one go
Test price includes veterinary approved worming advice from our friendly team of qualified SQP's if required. Please phone, email or contact us on our Facebook page.
- kit for 1-4 horses £9.95 per horse
- kit for 5-9 horses £9.00 per horse
- kit for 10+ horses Please purchase the commercial pack