Christmas opening hours 2019
13 December 2019
For the laboratory and office
Our lab and office will be operating a reduced hours service over the Christmas Holidays. The lab will test each day there is a post and return results, any shop orders received will also be processed and sent out but the main office will remain closed for general enquiries. We'll be back to our normal hours from Monday 6th January.
As usual we’ll do our best to respond to any pressing queries as soon as possible. If you need a direct response then please send these via Facebook messenger.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom over 2019. Everyone at Westgate wishes you a very merry Christmas with your family, friends and animals and a happy, healthy year ahead in 2020.
Westgate lab and office hours:
- Friday 20th December – lab and office open 9am - 12pm (closed pm for staff Christmas lunch)
- Monday 23rd December – lab open limited hours, office closed
- Tuesday 24th December – lab open limited hours, office closed
- Wednesday 25th December - closed
- Thursday 26th December - closed
- Friday 27th December – lab open limited hours, office closed
- Monday 30th December - lab open limited hours, office closed
- Tuesday 31st December - lab open limited hours, office closed
- Wednesday 1st January - closed
- Thursday 2nd January – closed
- Friday 3rd January – lab open limited hours, office closed
- Monday 6th January – lab and office open as normal
The postal service is generally slower over the Christmas period and although we test all samples on the day we receive them, results may be delayed by a day or two for this reason. We have six days to test a sample for a viable result so please ensure you mark up when the test was taken so we can be sure we’re getting you an accurate result with a fresh sample.
If you are sending EquiSal samples over the festive period then the last test run will take place on Monday 23rd December. All samples received in the interim will be safely stored in the fridge where they remain stable until the lab resumes testing on the 6th January.