Another Big Thank You From Us to You!
22 December 2021
For your custom through 2021
😘🙏 We wanted to say a massive thank you to you, our ever amazing customers, new and old, for standing by us through such a tricky year. We’re so grateful to each and every one of you for your custom, your loyalty and your commitment to your horse’s health.
With COVID protocols still in place and continuing to keep our small team safe here, we’re incredibly thankful to have been able to continue to do a job we love. Postal delays are still an occasional issue and a week of no mains power after storm Arwen also caused some operational challenges recently, but you’ve been so understanding and stuck at it when we’ve had to send out free replacements test kits for delays.
Know that this is only to ensure you get the most accurate result, so please please date the back of your envelopes to help this! In return we will always try to go the extra mile and continue to work late shifts and some seven day weeks (and have a generator on standby!) to give the best service we can.
To everyone who has recommended us to a friend (thank you thank you, have you seen our refer a friend discount scheme?), left a review, sent a kind word, shared or liked a post, it means such a lot to us here. We’re a family business and we care deeply about you and your animal’s wellbeing. We think we’re small enough to keep it personal but big enough to be resilient and design in the extras that make our service so unique:
- Our expert vet approved advice and best practice info.
- Opt in reminder service (based on when you last tested not when you bought the test)
- Online customer login so you can see your full history of test results and orders at any time
- Our award winning All Season Subscription service that enables you to spread the cost to monthly payments
- Investments into the environment with our compostable packaging developments and the 75 acre nature reserve that we’re establishing here on the farm in Northumberland. We managed to plant 1000 oak trees during the first lockdown!
That we’re still here and testing after 22 years is down to you – thank you for caring about your horse’s wellbeing, drug resistance and the environment. It’s been another tough year but we wish you and all your loved ones the Merriest Christmas possible and a Happy, Healthy 2022.
Best wishes from the Westgate Team