The informatiion below details use of www.westgatelabs.co.uk
1. Supply of the Website
Westgate Laboratories operates this website to allow information relating to our services to be freely available and to assist users in identifying ways in which they can manage the parasite control of their animals.
We use our best efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information provided, and all content and information is provided in good faith. However, no guarantees are made that the information contained within the website or associated or linked to the website is accurate, complete or current.
We reserve the right to change our website content at any time and without notice. Any information appearing on this site is issued as general information and is not warranted by Westgate. No responsibility can be accepted by Westgate Laboratories for any act or omission resulting from the use of information or services contained within this website.
2. Registered Customers
When applying to be a registered customer you will provide us with a valid email address which you will keep up to date.
- Not select a username which we at our discretion deem offensive or which is an infringement of the rights of any person;
- Not allow your username or password to be used by any other person;
- Ensure that you inform us promptly if you believe that your username or password has been disclosed to any other person and, in these circumstances, you will co-operate with us in the process of changing such username or password.
3. Intellectual Property
Westgate Labs owns all of the intellectual property rights relating to the website, including but not limited to its design, imagery, graphics, text and content. This may not be reproduced or copied in part or whole without the express written permission of the Westgate Laboratories. You are granted the right only to view the site and print material from it.
All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws and by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the website.
You may not use any of Westgate Laboratories’ trademarks or trade names without prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights to any of those names and marks.
You agree to notify Westgate Laboratories in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the website by any party or of any claim that the website or any of the contents of the website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
4. Links to and from the website
Websites or pages to which the website is linked are for information only. Westgate Labs can take no responsibility for the content of the websites or pages linked or linking to this website, we accept no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to any location on any linked websites.
5. Download Rights
You acquire only the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms and to download items for your own use as set out below. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, modify or otherwise create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the website.
Download is permitted by Westgate provided that:
- You make only personal use of such download and/or printed copy; and
- You retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium the content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website.
If you would like information about obtaining Westgate Laboratories’ permission to use any of the content, please email email@example.com
6. Warranties and Liability Disclaimer
We cannot and do not guarantee that the website will be accessible at any given time.
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of any agreement for any delay or failure in performing any obligation if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our suppliers and except in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation:
- In no event shall we be liable to you or to any other person or entity, in any manner (including negligence) for loss or damages of any kind arising from the use of the website;
- You agree that in no event shall our total liability to you for damages or loss of any kind exceed the amount, if any, you have paid us for any goods or services purchased from us.
Westgate Laboratories Ltd. Registered Company No. 4700568